Welcome to the official Brownsville Charros website. The team played in United League Baseball during the 2014 season.
If you would like to have your business featured in the business directory because you believe the page dedicated to your industry currently has potential to offer your business good exposure in Brownsville and elsewhere in Cameron County then find your page from the directory (CLICK HERE). You then are welcome to contact us to discuss how to get your business more exposure through this website and its search engine exposure.
Additioanlly, you are invited to look at all of our pages and news items as well as our resources and social media channels.
The Charros were a travel (road) team in the 2014 ULB schedule. They played against the Fort Worth Cats, Rio Grande Valley WhiteWings and the San Angelo Colts. Former MLB player, Ozzie Canseco, was the team’s field manager.
Please take a moment to share any page of this website with your friends and followers, and thank you to any of you who were fans of the Charros and United League Baseball.
* Please support the Brownsville Charros website by clicking on any of the several resources which you may find to be of interest:
Please take a moment to look our list of local businesses for the Rio Grande Valley at this link
* Get today's trivia question about the history of professional independent baseball: Brownsville Charros' independent baseball trivia page
* Find books which cover independent professional baseball's history since 1993: click here
* Get last-minute and specialty tickets to sporting events and concerts around the USA: click here
* Let someone you know who is interested in playing pro baseball about independent professional baseball team and league tryouts around North America: visit this page
* Find full-time and part-time jobs in Brownsville, Harlingen, the Rio Grande Valley and all around the USA by going here to find jobs
* If you are looking for baseball and softball equipment then please take a moment to find items with possibly good prices, shipping discounts or other benefits you are seeking: click this link